Book Review: Beyond the Wand by Tom Felton

 


Beyond the Wand - Tom Felton - 4 Stars - A fun life story of the one we all know as Draco Malfoy!

What a fun life story of Tom Felton, the one we all know as Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. I listened to the audiobook and read the physical copy - as Tom narrates this himself. I enjoyed learning about his experience as a child actor on set, his family, values, shenanigans, relationships with his co-stars and so much more. This does have some heavy language throughout but overall I had so much fun reading this and hearing his story. It was wild to hear about his life as a real life teenager and being bullied for being Draco in the movies! I did not expect that. The ending really touched me as he talked about troubles in his life and what it means to be "truly rich" in life. If you are a Harry Potter fan, I highly recommend this because he talks mostly about his Harry Potter acting life throughout the story. *Also added bonus because we get a forward from Emma Watson and a chapter on Dramione :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters