Series Review: Perfect World Manga Books 1-9


 
 


Perfect World Manga Series - Books 1 through 9

Some of these below are actual reviews, others are just thoughts....wanted to just put all this in one review post. Overall, I liked the ending in book 9 (need to read book 10 and 11) but I didnt feel the need to after book 9. This book shows us what it means to be disabled in such a beautiful way but the angst and love triangles bothered me so I had mixed feelings throughout the series as you will see below.


Book 1 Review: 4 Stars
This is such an adorable manga that will grip at your heart strings. We see all the struggles our main male character goes through, as he is disabled in a wheelchair, while trying to help others in his job. The main characters met originally in high school but this takes place many years later as they are adults in their careers, where they meet again. Loved our main guy and girl together so much. The ending was precious. I just want them to be happy together! My heart. Cant wait to continue on. I loved this so much. So emotional and I’ve never read a manga like this before! A few places of mild language for reference.

Book 2 Review: 3.5 Stars
Wow this series is so emotional and stressful but so good! As we continue to follow our main characters and their romance, some stressful situations start to pop up for our characters. Looks like we have some love triangles coming in that I’m not crazy about but still a engaging manga that truly lets us in on the struggles of someone disabled and in a wheelchair. From his every day life to trying to have a relationship, you truly feel for the characters in this story as they try to navigate everything together. I would be ok with the other guy coming in for the love triangle, but the nurse has gotta go😝😝😝😝

Book 3 Thoughts: 4 Stars
YALL THE ANGSTTTTTTTTTT AHHHHHHH. AND TO END ON A CLIFFHANGER I GOTTA GO TO BOOK 4. THANKFUL TO HAVE ON LIBRARY DIGITAL LOAN🀣🀣🀣

Book 4 Thoughts: 3.5 Stars
My heart is breakkkkinngggggg for these characters! I need happiness! Lol going to take a break on these for a bit, phewwwww. Still such a great series. But I’m a bit frustrated right now with the charactersπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Book 5 Thoughts: 3 Stars 
OK YALL —-ahhhh I’m frustrated 😭😭😭😭so much heartache πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Book 6 Thoughts: 2.5 Stars
Didn’t love this one - Just ready for the ending πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’€
unnecessary language (God’s name in vain) and just tired of the love triangles

Book 7 Thoughts: 3.5 Stars - no thoughts added on goodreads.

Book 8 Thoughts: 4 Stars
Loveddddd this one so much more. AHHH finally getting back to where I want to be with our main characters!!

Book 9 Thoughts: 5 Stars
LOVE LOVE LOVE. SO MUCH HAPPINESS. MY HEART😍😍😍 I got emotional!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters