Saturday, October 3, 2026

Prime Day Sales

I will try to keep this updated with deals as I find them! - Amanda

 ESV Spiral Bound Set - I have a YouTube Video walking through these here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtU6jMfFsAY&t=111s

https://link.amazon/B05RV9OWc








Individual New Testament https://link.amazon/B04eZJ63h
Journaling Bible On Sale - 
https://link.amazon/B03nVfX2z




Brighter Than Before - Courtney Walsh - Loved this book:

Under the Magnolias - TI Lowe - ON my TBR:

Spies, Lies, Alibis - Natalie Walters - Loved this book:
Sale Link: 
https://link.amazon/B0fRlSuN6

A Lady's Guide to Marvels and Misadventures - Angela Bell - Loved this book:
Sale Link: 
https://link.amazon/B03WGZ5tD

Sense and Suitability - Pepper Basham - loved this book:

Everything's Coming Up Rosie - Courtney Walsh:
Sale Link: 
https://link.amazon/B0aYH6rwJ

If All Else Sails - Emma St. Clair - loved this book:

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie - loved this book:
Sale Link: https://link.amazon/B01WtjcCF

New Kindles - not on sale but in case you missed it, Amazon launched new Kindle models. The purple one is so cute!



If you want one on sale, the colorsoft I have is on sale! Its not the newest, but I love mine and the bundle is a good deal.
Amazon: 
https://link.amazon/B0dgDG9aZ




Kindle Deals I have found:
The Girl Upstairs - Jessica R Patch - a wild ride: 
https://link.amazon/B03Fc0v3g 

The Summer of Yes - Courtney Walsh - love this: 
https://link.amazon/B0aUmdh8C

A Voice in the Wind - Francine Rivers - lovedddd this! https://link.amazon/B09Kwa1Mb

If you want to check out my Amazon storefront with fav books, beauty items, bible study items...kindle things.... check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/bookloveramanda

And if you want to support your local Indie bookstore, sign up for Libro.FM Audiobooks. I love them and my subscription supports my local indie store. https://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm206402

ALSO don't forget The Daily Grace Company's Advent study is still available - get ready for Christmas Bible Study - 10% off your order with code BOOKLOVERAMANDA - shop here:
❤️Shop ALL Daily Grace Co Items: https://thedailygraceco.com/BOOKLOVERAMANDA

*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links. Deals are current as of the posting and may change at any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...