Sunday, October 11, 2026

High Exposure by Kelly Borjas

 

High Exposure by Kelly Borjas
4 Stars

If you like Christian romantic suspense, you'll like this one. This is first in a new series and the first book I have read by Kelly. This is set in snowy mountains of Colorado and has a lot of secrets, drugs, danger and high stakes. 

I really liked the suspense element and the romance between Julia and Cade. Julia's faith journey was also really great to see throughout the book. Her parents never gave up on her and knew the Lord would continue to pursue her through her grief of losing her sister years ago. She turned from God in all of this hardship...but she sees how good He has been in the craziness of everything that happens. 

Julia is a travel blogger on a final assignment in Colorado. She is trying to rebuild her life and career in journalism but gets caught up in a murder investigation leading to more series stakes and puts her in danger.

Cade is a former DEA agent and has secrets he keeps from Julia, trying to keep her safe. As things unfold...danger increases and Julia and Cade grow closer.

While I didn't love Cade keeping things from her, I get it. It's a pretty good start to the series as I always love the fast paced suspense books. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you to the publisher and author for a gifted copy to read for review. All thoughts are my own.

Content - no spice, kisses only, grief from loss of loved ones mentioned, intense action, drugs, violence, death, dangerous situations - nothing explicit but just general things like this in the suspense bits.



If you want to support your local Indie bookstore, sign up for Libro.FM Audiobooks. I love them and my subscription supports my local indie store. https://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm206402

*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...