Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Autumn Kissed by Deborah M. Hathaway

 




Autumn Kissed by Deborah M. Hathaway

5 Stars

Thank you to the author for a gifted e-book to read for review. All thoughts are my own.

“What I said is true though. I am falling for her—harder and faster than I’ve ever fallen off any bull. It should be alarming. Unsettling, even.”

“I’m flirting with fire. No. Worse than fire. I’m flirting with the mayor’s daughter.”

LISTEEENNNNNN! I LOVED THIS BOOK! Maybe it was right book, right time, but the romance was everything I needed! Archer and Juliet were the BEST. Archer being a cowboy added to my enjoyment because I love cowboy romances. Juliet had a long time crush on Archer when she was in school and younger and many years later after coming home from college....she realized real fast she didn't leave her feelings behind...

Archer and her start talking, getting to know each other...the only issue...her protective Dad who hasn't had a good first impression of Archer. Archer has changed but her Dad isn't buying it. He is the mayor of the town and very protective of her.

This book had depth too....we had characters who had been through some tough things, like grief, losing loved ones, dealing with guilt from those losses. The way they processed these hardships together was powerful to see.

Overall, I loved the series and this was a great ending to it. I need to go back and read some of the ones I missed but after reading 4 of the books in the Falling for Autumn series, I loved seeing the character connections along the way and how the cozy fall activities and town flowed together.

Highly recommend.

*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...