Monday, July 20, 2026

2 DAY SALE DAILY GRACE COMPANY - $10 BIBLE STUDIES



Daily Grace Company Sale 

Hey yall! The Daily Grace Co is having a FLASH SALE for 2 days where all spiral bound Bible studies are $10.00!

If anyone is interested, my discount code stacks on this sale - 10% off BOOKLOVERAMANDA code - unlimited uses. No pressure, just mentioning! I haven’t seen them do this sale before myself, so wanted to share it! 

Shop here: https://www.thedailygraceco.com/BOOKLOVERAMANDA

Some of the Bible Studies I like, friends have liked or are on my list to do:

On Earth As It Is In Heaven - Sermon on the Mount Bible Study - Their Newest Study Just Dropped Today: https://collabs.shop/fgrulo


Genesis Bible Study - On my list to do, my close friends loved it! https://collabs.shop/8rgkxc


Revelation Bible Study - I hear is also amazing, on my list to do: https://collabs.shop/dqculx


Clinging to the Cross Lent Bible Study - Can Be Done ANYTIME honestly, I loved it! https://collabs.shop/9warq1


My Current Study I am doing from Daily Grace is their recent ABIDE Bible Study: https://collabs.shop/knqd5r


Their Flourishing in Motherhood Study is also on my list! https://collabs.shop/ercb0u


Even more then just their spiral bound studies are on sale, I have this JOB Study to do at some point too: https://collabs.shop/1daue8


If you are looking for a fresh start mid way through the year, I did this Fresh Start Bible Study in January and loved it. It's only $5.00 today https://collabs.shop/papypy - its a 2 week study


I also did the Peace Under Pressure hardcover study, this one is only $10.00 too, I loved it and was one that really helped me in a tough season https://collabs.shop/tlqaii


This is one I'll be doing this September with my friend Keisha's book club! Just $5.00 https://collabs.shop/bxyzil

I loved doing this 40 days with Jesus study a couple of years ago also https://collabs.shop/nz5ngv



Anyway, there are so many bible studies they have to check out! I just wanted to share the sale and my 10% discount code off your order stacks on top of the sale, if you are interested. 

I thank you for supporting me using my discount code but there is never any pressure to use it, just wanted to mention since this is just a 2 day sale.

Thank you all!

- Amanda

10% Off Daily Grace Co Orders with Code BOOKLOVERAMANDA  unlimited uses (Updated July 2026)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...