Wednesday, July 29, 2026

A K-9 Mountain Promise by Helena Smrcek


A K-9 Mountain Promise by Helena Smrcek
4 stars

This was one of my more favorite love inspired romance reads I have read! This one is centered around Abby, who is divorced with her 6 year old daughter, Charlotte. They go to their family cabin in Colorado to heal after all the things they have been through. Veterinarian Noah Ross broke Abby's teenage heart years ago....she doesn't want anything to do with him but he is in danger of getting evicted from his condo because of his two dogs. Abby allows him and his dogs to spend some time on their property, especially after Charlotte gets really attached to them....Something happens and Noah ends up helping Abby and Charlotte more often, with the past coming to the forefront.

I just really enjoyed the sweetness of this story. A single Mom and a little girl always pulls at my heart strings. Plus, I love dogs in books, especially the Love Inspired reads. Noah was a standout guy who would do anything to help and when they finally work through the things that happened years ago, it was great to finally see him and Abby move on.

Overall, quick, cute read that I recommend, especially for my love inspired fans. Thank you to the author for sending me a paperback of her book to review, I also purchased my own e-book copy. All thoughts are my own. 

*No audiobook as of the writing of this review to link.

Amazon: https://link.amazon/B0c0RpES9
*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...