Sunday, July 26, 2026

Theo Of Golden by Allen Levi

Theo of Golden by Allen Levi


What can I say? This is now my favorite book of all time. I cannot form into words how beautiful this story really is. This is what I would consider my first 6 star read, many people use that term for their "extra" favorite books. While I never have, it's the only rating I can think of. 

This is a story about faith in action. Faith lived out. Being kind to others. Do unto others. Being the hands and feet of Jesus to those around us. People are hurting in this world and need the Lord. I know what it means to not walk with the Lord in the past and what it means to walk with Him now. Before and after. Allen Levi portrayed the broken, real people of this world who just need someone to walk into their lives and be Jesus to them. 

That's all I have for now. Watch the full reading vlog for my immediate thoughts and reactions. I get pretty real and raw and honest as usual, but no surprise, right? :)


✨Sign up for Libro.fm Audiobooks here: https://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm206402 (Supports Local Indie Bookstores)

Libro.fm audiobook: https://libro.fm/audiobooks/9781668173107-theo-of-golden 

Amazon: https://amzn.to/4yDzW2b

*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased 

from these links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...