Sunday, August 2, 2026

Daily Grace Company Semi Annual Warehouse Sale



Hey friends! The Daily Grace Company is having their SEMI-ANNUAL WAREHOUSE SALE!

It's a HUGE sale with deep discounts off bible studies, supplies, books and more Bible study essentials.

I really enjoy Daily Grace's products so wanted to do a post sharing what I would get for the Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale. There is never any pressure to buy anything. This is just a resource I want to share with my audience and it's honestly a great sale.

Below are the details:

  • Get an additional 10% off your order, unlimited uses, with my 10% Discount/Coupon Code BOOKLOVERAMANDA (Updated August 2026).
  • You get a FREE gift with each order.
  • Gifts change daily throughout the sale.
  • No limit on your order to get the FREE Gift, its applied to every order.
  • Shipping is free at $55.
  • Sale ends August 10th at midnight, so don't wait to check it out if you are interested.  Items may sell out, so sooner the better to check everything out. 
  • The FREE Gift has no limit, every order gets a free gift and the gift changes daily.

They also have items listed as "imperfect" - with small smudges or imperfections. I have gotten these items before and honestly, I never can tell there are any issues with them! They look just as good as the new ones, so check those out too for deeper discounts if needed.

SHOP THE SALE LINKED HERE

Below you will find some of my recommendations
to check out during the sale!

A Year In The Bible Bundle These have always caught my eye! 

Spend the next year discovering the beauty of Jesus in Scripture.

A Year in the Bible Bundle Linked 



Highlighters for Bible Study
I love these highlighters for my bible journaling! 


I got the Peaks and Valleys Study on David for my husband Blake - I think it would be a good one for men to try. 




Their Bible Handbook is a great resource for everything about the Bible! Maps, timelines, themes, key scriptures, I really like it.

The Bible Handbook Linked


Come and See - Their Bible Study on John is always a good one to start with.


Journaling Bibles are also available!

ESV Bible Linked


They also have things for your home! I have several mugs and the Psalm 23 sign hanging in my office. I love it so much.

Psalm 23 Sign Linked


Mugs I have below:





In Christ Alone - A Bible Study on Romans - I own this one and need to get to it soon. I have a friend who did this one and loved it. 




Their study on James is another one my friends have really loved. On my never ending list to get to.




On Earth As It Is In Heaven - Sermon on the Mount Bible Study - A New Bible Study  

Sermon on the Mount Study Linked


Genesis Bible Study - On my list to do, my close friends loved it!

 Genesis Bible Study Linked


Revelation Bible Study - I hear is also amazing, on my list to do:

Revelation Bible Study Linked


Clinging to the Cross Lent Bible Study - Can Be Done ANYTIME honestly, I loved it!

 Clinging to the Cross Study Linked


My Current Study I am doing from Daily Grace is their recent ABIDE Bible Study:

Abide Study Linked


Their Flourishing in Motherhood Study is also on my list!

Motherhood Study Linked


Even more then just their spiral bound studies are on sale, I have this JOB Study to do at some point too:

JOB Bible Study Linked


If you are looking for a fresh start mid way through the year, I did this Fresh Start Bible Study in January and loved it. 

Fresh Start Study Linked - its a 2 week study


I also did the Peace Under Pressure hardcover study, I loved it and was one that really helped me in a tough season

Peace Under Pressure Study Linked


This is one I'll be doing this September with my friend Keisha's book club! 

Stand Firm Study Linked



I loved doing this 40 days with Jesus study a couple of years ago also

40 Days with Jesus Study Linked



I have never done verse mapping, but it really intrigues me! This is one to look for to try it out!




This is one I have myself too! The Mark it Up journal below, I'm so interested in it.

Mark it Up Verse Map Journal Linked


Example of it below:



I hope this blog post has been helpful and if you decide to pick up anything from the sale, let me know. 

Reminder links:
10% Off Your Daily Grace Co Order with Code BOOKLOVERAMANDA (stacks on sale prices and unlimited uses, updated august 2026)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...