Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Autumn on my Mind by Gracie Ruth Mitchell


Autumn on my Mind by Gracie Ruth Mitchell 
5 Stars

Y'ALL THIS WAS THE BOOK I NEEDED! Thank you to Gracie Ruth for a gifted copy of the e-book to read for review, all thoughts are my own.

Read if you enjoy:
- Fall romances
- Lots of laughs
- Second chances 
- Forced proximity
- Small towns
- Reverse parent trap trope
- Ex-college sweet hearts
- Cozy fall vibes
- HILARIOUS shenanigans 
- Friendships
- Clean romance books 

So Reese and Dominic used to date. Now they find out their parents are dating. A "reverse parent trap" situation happens and Reese and Dominic try to sabotage their dates....SO MANY LAUGHS y'all! 

This brought me so much joy in a hard season with all the fall vibes, laughs and sweet romance! I love Reese and Dom - they went together so well and amid all of the lighthearted bits...the story had DEPTH! There was hard things the characters had been through or were going through and they went through so much growth together. I have somewhat of a rocky relationship with my mom, so I really appreciate the way Gracie showed the mother/daughter relationship and Reese's growth. I cheered her on the whole time and the ending was SO good.

Loved the little nods to the song Dom was playing at the beginning of each chapter also.

This book is addictive to read, so much fun and has me SOOO READY FOR FALL! This book is book 2 in a multi-author series set in Autumn Ridge, Vermont, but can easily be read as a standalone.

READ IT! 

Content Notes: Mention of past loss of loved one, strained parent/child relationship, kisses only.

✨Sign up for Libro.fm Audiobooks here: https://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm206402 (Supports Local Indie Bookstores)

*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...