A Farmhouse in France by Rachael Lucas
3.5 rounding up to 4 stars
Thank you to UpLit reads and the author, Rachael Lucas, for a gifted copy of the book to read for review, all thoughts are my own.
This book was my first book by the author and I enjoyed it. A good travel read with an inheritance plot, and I always love that in books.
Daisy gets a letter from France and discovers the faither she never knew recently passed away and left her money with a farmhouse in the French countryside. She isn't sure what to do...but she makes the trip with her dog, sister and niece to figure everything out.
She finds more than she expects. The farmhouse is full of new beginnings and she meets a handsome neighbor named Patrick. Daisy learns about the secrets about her father and more about who she is. Definitely one of those self-discovery stories.
While I did not always connect to the romance as much as I hoped, I still enjoyed my time in this book. My favorite parts were the family elements and Daisy's self discovery. It's part of a trilogy and I am definitely interested to continue.
Content: No explicit sexual content, I do not remember any language
Amazon: https://amzn.to/4wDSXQ0
*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links.
No comments:
Post a Comment