Thursday, August 6, 2026

Closely Harbored Secrets by Bree Baker




 Closely Harbored Secrets by Bree Baker
4 Stars (Book #5 in the Seaside Cafe Mystery Series)

This was a fun time at Halloween time in Charm, North Carolina. Enjoyed being back in the series. Love the setting and characters. GRADYYYY. Everly agreed to help the aunts with the haunted walking tour and one of the actors is found dead. As alwaysssss they are right in the middle of this mystery trying to figure it out and escape danger themselves. The mayor election also is part of this and finishes up. While I don't have a ton to say here, this series is just a fun time and always one I enjoy. Clean, no language, no explicit content.


✨Sign up for Libro.fm Audiobooks here: https://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm206402 (Supports Local Indie Bookstores)


*Amazon links are affiliate links and a commission may be earned on items purchased from these links.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Post: Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction Books for 2026

Most Anticipated Clean and Christian Fiction for 2026 Hey y'all! Since I don't have enough room on my description in the YouTube vid...