Book Review: Break of Day by Colleen Coble

Break of Day - Colleen Coble - 5 Stars - A solid ending for the trilogy! Great romantic suspense story!

What a solid ending for our characters in this trilogy! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Annie, Jon, Kylie and the others. Kylie played a smaller role in this one, but I was completely invested in the storyline here - it made sense. In this one, we see more of the continuation from the event at the end of book 2, (can't say because it would be a spoiler), but, our characters are trying to still digest everything learned at the end of book 2 here. Annie and Jon find themselves in a very tough situation here and we see the family dynamic play out in full throughout the story.

This one was very fast paced, which I love. Such non-stop action that will take you on quite the journey ya'll! I loved seeing the resolution to the mystery surrounding the missing hikers and the leader...whaaaaat! Surprised to say the least. I was on the edge of my seat as we have a bit of cat and mouse going on here where some characters are hiding from the bad guys in the woods but that's the whole part of their game - let people go so they can chase them.

I love how real the characters felt, the family drama going on added to the story in a good way and you really feel connected to them! Such depth to them. Highly recommend this awesome romantic suspense trilogy! (Look at me, finishing a trilogy, what!) :)

Review for Book 1 and 2: 

Book 3 on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/44IQYfW
Book 3 on Baker Book House: 
https://bakerbookhouse.com/products/517177


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters