Book Review: The Bark of Zorro by Kathleen Y'Barbo




The Bark of Zorro Kathleen Y'Barbo - 4 Stars - Another great read in the Gone to the Dogs series!

Who is spray painting the dogs in Brenham, Texas? That’s what Cassidy and Jason are going to try and find out in book #4 in the Gone to the Dogs book series. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series as each book is always a cozy read with a little bit of romance. They’re just a good time!

In this book, dogs start showing up at the Lone Star Veterinary Clinic spray painted with the letter Z on them. Cassidy works at the clinic and she is trying to solve this mystery using social media and her own investigating. Then we have a handsome Game Warden, Jason Saye who comes in to help. He also has reality TV cameras following him around and that makes for some awkward situations🤣 Cassidy and Jason form a little romance, go on a couple dates, all while trying to figure out this little mystery.

I really liked Cassidy in this book- she is definitely a favorite character. I didn’t love Jason as much throughout the story but he grew on me. I loved their first date experience, I haven’t seen that in a book before. The mystery in this one was interesting and I really liked the ending. Excited to get to the next book. Thank you to the publisher for providing an e-book copy to honestly read and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters