Book Review: Cold Light of Day by Elizabeth Goddard

 


Cold Light of Day - Elizabeth Goddard - 3 Stars - An action packed romantic suspense set in Alaska!

This book is filled with action and lots of twists and turns that kept my interest and I love a good Alaska book setting, but ultimately I wasn't connected with the characters and it just wasn't a favorite of mine. 3 stars

I think romantic suspense lovers will probably enjoy this fairly well but I just personally didn't connect with our characters as I hoped to. I think this was really well written and loved the small town vibes. This book is all about Autumn who is a police chief and starts seeing lots of crime and obstacles in her way. She meets a guy named Grier, who is really the hero of the story helping Autumn throughout the story with all the tough and dangerous situations going on. When they find the two people from the beginning of the story dead, they seek out to figure out what is going on in their small town.

We have some family drama with Autumn and a little romance between Autumn and Grier.

Overall, even though some of this I did enjoy, I don't know if I will continue on with this series but think it's one many will enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters