Book Review: Fierce Marriage by Ryan and Selena Frederick

 


Fierce Marriage - Ryan and Selena Frederick - 5 stars - A BEAUTIFUL Christian Non-Fiction I needed!

This book was so timely for me and my husband's journey right now. Parenting a special needs child can be so tough on your marriage, frustrations come to the forefront so easily and you don't seem to get the dedicated time together as you once did and need as a married couple. This book reminds you of the covenant of marriage, what it means to put Christ first in our relationship together, what Christ wants for our marriage, how the Gospel directly correlates to marriage and how we can glorify Christ in our marriage. This has real like conversations and stories that I can relate to and I am so glad I read it. I plan to discuss some of these topics with my husband and I can feel myself ready to slow down, be patient and work through frustrations more then quick to anger, quick to frustrations and quick to arguing. This book truly reminds you that without Jesus in your marriage, everything falls apart quickly. We need ot trust Him and put everything at His feet. I will see myself referring to this many times over the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters