Book Review: Pulp Friction by Julie Anne Lindsey



Pulp Friction - Julie Anne Lindsey - 4.5 Stars - LOVED being back in Blossom Valley, WV!

This is book 2 in the Cider Shop Mystery series after Apple Cider Slaying and I loved being back in Blossom Valley, WV! In this book we follow Winnie at her new cider shop as she is hosting a wedding at Smythe Orchards in June. Her ex Hank shows up and is caught in an argument with the groom to be. She sees him running off and then the groom ends up dead, hit by the honeymoon getaway car. Hank ends up being the main suspect, he's nowhere to be found and Winnie is off to find the truth! Detective Colton is back as well as he and Winnie work together to figure this new mystery out....

I had so much fun with this second book! I love the characters most of all, very easy to relate to and just enjoy her interactions with the characters. I wish we had a bit more of her Granny here and I never was fully attached to some of the suspects but overall loved this book! I did love learning more about Colton's past and I'm dying to see more of Winnie and Colton together in the next book to see what happens with that storyline from his past. Lots of action going on in this book, very well engaging story and I can't wait for the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Rec Post: Southern Charm Readathon

Book Review: All My Secrets by Lynn Austin

Book Review: Better Watch Out by Natalie Walters